Copyright 2013 - 2018 HMD Entertainment, LLC. All Rights Reserved
Mini Pokerlette® Rules of the Game
- Player must make a First 3 Cards OR All Five Card Ante Wager Poker Wager (player may place both wagers)
- Players who wager on the First 3 Cards or All Five Card Ante Wager may also wager on the lucky 7’s or Red and Black.
- Players win when the First 3 Cards make a poker hand, pair or better to win
- Players win when All Five Cards make a poker hand, Jacks or better to win
- Players making an Ante wager (First 3 Cards and or All Five Cards) win on the Lucky 7‘s win when two sevens appear in the dealers flop of the five cards. (Jokers are wild)
- Players making an Ante wager (First 3 Cards and or All Five Cards) may wager on Red or Black (first card only). Should a Joker appear on the first card, both Red and Black Wagers lose.
- Dealer removes the cards from the automatic shuffler
- Dealer buries the first card
- Dealer place five cards facedown
- Dealer flops the first three cards (settles first card wagers)
- Dealer flops the remaining two cards then flops the next two cards. (this could be done all at once if necessary)
- Dealer settles all remaining bets right to left after all five cards are revealed.